Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Things I'll Miss the Most...

There's a few products that I've tried over the past 2 months that are just not cutting it. So, I decided to make a wish list of items that I hope to successfully find alternatives for, sooner than later.





1. Gummy Bears

 My all time favorite candy with one of the all time cruelest ingredients (gelatin, for those of you who didn't know). After some research, I found there are quite a few companies that make cruelty free gummy candies. (HOORAY!) I was up until 4am this morning researching and writing to different companies. Gummy bears are coming to me in the mail, now! BEST NEWS EVER!

2. Eggs


 I'm a bit of a creature of habit when it comes to breakfast. I walk down to my local coffee house almost everyday to work (from my computer) and I order a soft boiled egg and toast. I'm pretty sure that I'll probably never have a soft boiled egg again but as it turns out, I may have yolk again! I found a company that created Vegan egg yolks. Check it out!  THE VEGG!! Vegan french toast? Yes, please!

3. Yogurt
I would hardly call this "yogurt". 
Prior to going to converting veganism, I was madly in love with yogurt. Cream topped yogurt, FroYo, yogurt chips, yogurt muffings, ALL things yogurt. There's a bunch of co-ops and health food stores around me that carry vegan yogurts and all though I haven't tried them all, I haven't tried one that I like just yet. In fact, I've tried about 6 of them that I wanted to give to my landlord's cats. 

4. Boots

-I wear boots everyday. I wear them to weddings. I wear them when I'm gardening. I wear them to court (...I get a healthy mount of traffic tickets). The higher the boot, the better. I was never really impressed with leather but when it comes to shoe shopping, I can't afford to be too picky. I have super skinny calves and if those suckers don't lace up, I look like I'm walking around your dad's boots. I know there's a handful of companies that make vegan boots. Hopefully one of them makes a sweet knee high lace up boot that I can fall in love with. 



5. CHEESE!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHEESE!!!!

I don't even want to talk about cheese until there is a SOLID solution to this problem.




That being said, I've got some sample products on the way and I'll let you know what's awesome and what's going to be really awesome for your cat!





No comments:

Post a Comment